Blackhawk UK Hallagan Tool DE-UKHT
This item is available for sale to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies only. Documentation required may include a Purchase Order on department/institution letterhead and additional certification forms.
Certain federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations may apply.
Featuring a hardened steel glass buster head for break and rake operations, the U.K. Hallagan Tool™ also utilizes the newly redesigned tempered stainless steel wedge that features friction ridges on all contact surfaces that are counter-angled to the head. Designed specifically to grip breaching surfaces securely, these counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage. Its electrically nonconductive handle system with safety-guard handgrips reduces the possibility of the operator’s hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar and is resistant to 100,000 volts AC.
• Heat-treated, stainless steel working ends
• Wedge features the newly redesigned tempered stainless steel wedge with counter-angled friction ridges
• Counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage
• Glass-busting head perfect for break-n-rake operations
• Handles will not absorb glass shards, are electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC and self-extinguishing
• Safety-guard handgrips reduce the possibility of the operator’s hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar
Wt: 7.5 lbs.
Wedge: 2” X 4”