Pro Tech 8X - Extrication Glove PTECH-8X
Shipping to US and Nova Scotia destinations only.
The NEW Pro-Tech 8-X brings a whole new level of dexterity, flexibility and comfort to the extrication glove category the same way the Structural Firefighting gloves do with the ground breaking Pro-Tech 8.
The Pro-Tech 8-X design allows for more efficient performance compared to the traditional extrication glove designs that are constantly replicated by many different manufacturers.
During long extrication procedures the Pro-Tech 8-X construction maximizes flexibility and comfort which will limit hand fatigue through the duration of your mission; qualities which increase user safety and protection.
A 100% KevlarTM lining, the unique multi-layered flexible knuckle guard system, and non-slip cut resist silicon reinforcements highlight the safety and protection features of this glove.
Design and Features
- Padded palm for protection on the job while maintaining maximum dexterity, flexibility, comfort and grip.
- Pro-Tech 8-X incorporates parts of our unique Pro-Tech 8 knuckle guard protection system providing enhanced cut and puncture resistance + protection against conductive heat.
- Gathered wrist stitching and elastic cuff band prevents debris from entering.
- Palm side and back side are accented with strategically placed non-slip silicon patches for superior grip and enhanced protection.
Materials & Layering
- Pro-Tech 8-X uses a combination of a tough waterproof suede leather palm and durable waterproof nylon back.
- Neoprene outer knuckle guard protection is supported underneath by a silicon carbide layer fused with 100% KevlarTM.
- Sealed inside the glove is the same breathable polymer barrier that we use in our structural gloves to protect against bloodborne pathogens and moisture.
- The inner liner is water resistant 100% KevlarTM and the elastic cuff band prevents debris from entering.
- Non-slip protective silicon patches palm and back.